Thursday, December 9, 2010

Malaysia Live(4): Maxis


My family of  5 members are using Maxis service under my mum's name for many years, and my mum was signed up the auto debit service for Maxis payment. Around 3 months back, my mum's OCBC Bank's credit card was been renew due to expired, but with different card number. My mum went to Maxis service center at bukit tinggi, klang, selangor where inside the Jusco to inform them that the auto debit service has been suspended, when she realized that no deduction for Maxis shown on the OCBC bank's statement. But SHIT, the crew over the Maxis service centre at Bukit Tinggi told my mum that this issue must belong to OCBC bank. After that, my mum call to OCBC bank to inform them to re- process the Maxis auto debit with the new credit card to 1. Telekom 2. Astro 3. Great Eastern Assurance 4. Maxis. Thought everything has been done, until few days back, my mum was surprised again with that OCBC latest bank's statement, because OCBC only did the auto debit for 1. Telekom 2. Astro 3. Great Eastern Assurance but no 4. Maxis. My mum was very worried and call me for help, so that i ask my sister call to Maxis customer service for help. Unfortunately, the stupid service person said that my mum's auto debit service was canceled due to tried of 3 times failed, and the stupid person want to fax the application form to my mum to fill up and wants my mum to fax it back with photocopy of IC and credit card. My sister try to ask the stupid person to help us that let my mum able to just give the new credit number via call and continuous the auto debit service, but she refused with very hesitate attitude! I am very angry! Because we are away from house intensively and one of my brother even in oversea, and some more my mum is that kind of aunt of less educated and don't understand  Malay and English, so, what do that stupid fellow expect for? Expecting my mum is able to fill up the application form? Or take bus to Maxis center for solution?  
We all use maxis service for so many years, Maxis should solve our problem with our convenient, but why the stupid maxis customer service person keep give trouble to us? And the stupid person said that the customer service at bukit tinggi is only their authorized dealer since my sister told the stupid person that my mum ever went there and they ask my mum go for OCBC Bank to solve this problem, is the stupid person try to escape his responsibility from this problem? And some more the stupid person blame us never inform them that the problem of auto debit service within 3 months, we heard she said like it serve us right! WTF! Is the maxis like this worst? YES, it is! Now i felt i was so lucky because i chosen digi service for my Company, and i don't have problem with them because they always make me convenient. But how about Maxis? really bloody damm bad service! So, I decided switch to another telco (Digi) after my brother came back from China on January of 2011
Ref: (http://www.facebook.com/maxis) @ Discussion/Bad Service: 
Maxis @ **: Hi, We are sorry to hear of your recent service experience and would like to assist on this matter. Please provide us with your mother's Maxis Mobile Account or Maxis Mobile number via e-mail at customercare@maxis.com.my so that we are able to locate her account and communicate with you via e-mail to assist you further. Thank you. 4 hours ago ·
Zahida Hanim Zaini i'm also have the problem with MAXIS service...my unbilled usaged suddenly up to rm260within 6 hours but i didnt used it ...i had called the centre and the lady said that i nedeedd to pay to avoid our lined interrupt again...my latest bil just RM19 because i had paid advance last month...why i need to pay the amount but i didnt used? i was think that i also want to switch to DiGi...its much better than Maxis... 54 minutes ago ·
** that's why... Maxis is damm stupid! Those customer service fellow are really irresponsible, only always say SYSTEM... SYSTEM... SYSTEM...! WTF! Is system controlled them or they controlling the system? They don't even care whatever circumstance, even old woman want to complaint also useless... they bully old woman like my mummy. My temporary number 010 2800377, now i rather use Digi! Maxis? really BAD SERVICE! 45 minutes ago · 
Zahida Hanim Zaini agreed!!!!they just wanna our money but their services SUCK!!! 41 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment