Saturday, December 4, 2010

Malaysia Live(2): Attitude

30th Nov 2010 @ 18:45 Bukit Tinggi, Klang
During peak time of dinner hour, i intended to have my dinner with my girlfriend at this outlet of Haolam Kopitiam which's located at Bukkit Tinggi, Klang, It was surprising me while I just reached in front and saw a old man is hanging his leg on another chair. (see this picture)
Oh... my god! Is it the culture of Klang's people? How can he hanging his leg like this and some more shaking?
At last, I still walk in to have my dinner because I like their Nasi Lemak. And no doubt! When I just sit down then I realized that inside got only one (1) table was occupied by customer; then i was pity to the boss... because the boss also wearing slipper and with untidy dressing... some more, this old man is the boss's friend.... no wonder... this outlet got no business...!

No comments:

Post a Comment