Saturday, December 4, 2010

Malaysia Live(3): P1

P1, The Most Bloody Stupid Service!!!


P1, a private Wimax provider Company in Malaysia that always advertising their speed and service is the best in Malaysia. Unfortunately, i subscribed their service and I was REGRET!


I get P1 a couple of month before, because i heard from advertisement saying that their new Wimax able to provide the fastest speed with normal charge rate (20GB = RM 98.00) instead of my previous broadband (DIGI / 10GB = RM 98). When i go to their authorized dealer at Axis Atrium at Pandan Utama, the guy told me that P1 is giving "refundable" if the P1 speed unsatisfied me. I was comfort to hear this and very confident to subscribe P1, because only telekom able to provide the same speed but Telekom service is most worst and SUCKS in Malaysia! 


After one month, i started felt the P1 speed is decreasing... but i thought it was temporary. After 2 more week, the P1 speed is even slower and slower, i can't be patient anymore... i call P1 customer service (1300 800 888). The guy was asking me a lot of technical question and wanted me to do plenty of setting on my computer, after all, the guy said that was a minor problem with this area due to bad weather. I was fine while after complaint, then i just wait for fews more day. 
After almost one week, the problem still doesn't be solved... the speed even more bad than before! I call again the P1 customer service, the STUPID guy again to ask me for doing the same setting... WHAT THE FUCK!!! O.K, after the guy said that they will pass my report to "LEVEL 2" and let them to investigate, i accept again. After three more days, the P1 speed never improve... this is SUCKS!!!
I call again the P1 customer service, the IDIOT guy also wants me to do setting and test the P1 speedometer via P1 website. OH...!!! SUCH A MORON THEY ARE!!! I still keep telling the guy that i had tried many times and i insisted ask for a solution or else i want to terminate the P1 service. FUCK!!! the P1 guy said if i terminate then will fine me as penalty... HOW CAN I PAY FULL AMOUNT FOR LOUSY SERVICE THAT P1 PROVIDE!!!  
Three days ago, i call again the P1... they never allowed me to terminate without penalty charge... then i ask for discount, they also don't want discount my bill!!! FUCKING P1!!! And at last, the STUPID P1 said will arrange one technician come over my house to identify the problem. 
PROBLEM NEVER SOLVE UNTIL TODAY (ONE MONTH), HOW???
P1 NEVER SERVE CUSTOMER RIGHT, P1 REALLY SUCKS!!!
P1 IS PRIVATE BUT PROVIDED SERVICE EXACTLY GOVERNMENT STYLE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment